It is generally recognized that are characterized before and after pictures in particular the fact that one does not make them and it annoys.
The old bedroom was cut even with the cleaver, but a bit before I'm still:
There are now available with a snippet from the year 1931 and a new elder-newspaper-of-the- Wall record. As I replace the wardrobe and the chest by a walk-in shelving system on the whole wall length, the full contents of my bedroom for now lives in the living room ...
... while I, the meaning of the term "kitchen" had discovered for myself from scratch.
The carpet has turned into a wooden floor, under which I could hide if necessary resources, deceased pets, and FSK-18 movies. May be more remarkable, however, that has actually found a man who rather laid at 40 degrees in the shade with my floors than a Germany game to look at the World Cup!
The floor to ceiling mirror is already there, just like the candle holders that move the little woman on the bed (the candles now, not the little woman!) In front of heroes blood-red wall in the right, dim light.
Hui, which is nice!
0 comments:
Post a Comment