Kein Tag für Sinnfragen
Wie etwa:
Warum bin ich an einem Freitagabend schon um 22:30 Uhr zu Hause?
Warum muss ich erst mitten in der Ausstellung stehen, um mir Gedanken zu machen, wer das eigentlich sind, diese Sonic Youth und warum ich go over there?
see Why interesting missed calls only when I'm sitting in a taxi?
Why the fortune cookie said, not I, but the universe would guide my life?
And why the universe will not prevent these messages on my answering machine: "Ms Bargenda, look on page one and shame on you!"
And how can you not see the humor, of the misspelled name of the customer at the top is on the front page?
Certainly not a day for questions of meaning.
, Where to the famous "comfort zone" is? For a start would be the as the working comfort zone where you do not at some point during the night through the course the customer also delivered very late texts presses ahead, only to produce such a dumb-blind mistakes. The solution seems simple: Those who reject orders, so he has time to avoid such errors, also has fewer orders, in which it can produce errors. So maybe I let the editing and translation only, to enable other congested editors in turn can see the mistakes in my lyrics. Maybe I'm just too long in the same rut again and everything is shaken thoroughly. Need a plan.
0 comments:
Post a Comment